Monday 26 February 2024

To Be 17 Again



I often find myself lost in nostalgic moments, picturing my 17-year-old self laughing hysterically at this particular funny picture.


Who would’ve thought I’d long for the carefree me who effortlessly discovered happiness in every moment and reveled in the simplicity of life.

Reminiscing about those moments of pure happiness adds to the bittersweet longing within me. Never in a million years would I imagine that having all the time in the world could be so excruciating. What an irony!

But as I continue on this journey of self-discovery, I open my eyes and realize, I am still me, but different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beauty of Repetetion

The Beauty of Repetition By: Geisha Xanthein Burlat The ocean is catastrophic yet so majestic. Every night, it retreats, preparing its waves...