Monday 26 February 2024

Fragments of My Heart



In the depths of my grief, where pain exists and sadness rule.

I offer a story that speaks to the core of my being.

Even if despair surrounds me, I refuse to give up.

In the solitude of my sorrow, I find solace.

In the darkness, I appreciate the beauty of weakness.

Through the haze, I see a flickering ember of hope.

Scars do not define me; they prove that I am strong.

Wounds remind me of fights won and the strength gained.

The silver lining borne out of my own pain and need.

Wounds are cleansed with tears that flow like rain.

My soul may be broken, but I put them back together with stronger threads.

In the middle of grief, a spark of hope waits to be discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beauty of Repetetion

The Beauty of Repetition By: Geisha Xanthein Burlat The ocean is catastrophic yet so majestic. Every night, it retreats, preparing its waves...